- tool that will help you calculate the approximate cost of leasing, choose a scheme payment of lease payments and residual value of the property on which it is possible to buy the property after the lease agreement. Ie What amount of money in any period of time you will need to pay the lessor and any residual value, you can buy the property after the expiration of the lease agreement.
- a maturity of 60% to 90% of the initial value of the object of leasing, depending on the agreement between the lessor and lessee.
represents the amount of monetary compensation, which you, as the lessee pays the lessor for providing you with the use of the leased object. At lease rate includes repayment of the cost of a leasing and compensation for the lessor, consisting of a one-time commission and monthly payments.
Advance payment for the object
- fixed percentage of the initial value of the leased object, which is paid by the lessee to the lessor as repayment of the value of the leased object at the conclusion of the lease agreement.
- is any movable and immovable property, which can be used for business (machinery, equipment, buildings, structures).
- legal entity that receives compensation and partial or full reimbursement of the cost of the leased object for the duration of the lease agreement, under which the leased object is transferred, acquired through their own or borrowed funds, the lessee.
- entity paying the fee and partial or full reimbursement of the cost of leasing object for the duration of the lease agreement, under which is receiving the object of lease from the lessor.
- a fixed amount of remuneration of the lessor, charged with one-time provision of the leased object for use by the lessee. This amount can be either a fixed monetary value, and calculated as a percentage of the initial value of the object of leasing.
Annuity payment scheme
the lessee assumes payment of equal monthly amounts, regardless of the residual value of leasing object. This amount includes the repayment of the cost of a leasing and reward the lessor. This scheme is beneficial for long-term lending, because is likely that some amount of interference stops due to inflation.
Standard scheme payments
requires a monthly payment of the cost of leasing object in equal installments and accrued interest on the lessor's debt balance. Ie monthly decrease in the amounts paid.