Mortgage calculator is designed to calculate the cost of using a credit line with the possibility of preserving the results to a file on your computer. Supported formats for writing the file: Adobe PDF, CSV, HTML or Microsoft Office Excel.
To perform the calculation must fill out a form with the parameters of credit.
In the "Term of loan" indicates a period of months, which takes credit in the bank.
In the "Loan amount" introduces the loan amount.
In the "Rate" indicates the value of interest rate loan as a percentage of annual.
In the "Single commission fee" - the value of a single commission as a percentage.
In the "Monthly fee" - a monthly commission of money units.
Then choose the loan scheme. Mortgage calculator can perform calculations on two repayment schemes:
- annuity scheme interest;
- standart scheme interest.
After selecting a scheme by clicking on "Calculate" do a calculation of the value of credit.
The results of the calculation will be presented in the form of following blocks:
- block "Base terms" contains information on the loan;
- block "Final values" to inform about the amount of the final payment on the loan;
- block "Schedule of payments on credit-side" - a schedule of charges and interest and repayment of the loan amount.
The results can be printed or save as files:
- Microsoft Office Excel (Excel5)
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Adobe PDF