Deposit calculator is designed to calculate the return on deposit with the possibility of preserving the results to a file on your computer. Supported formats for writing the file: Adobe PDF, CSV, HTML or Microsoft Office Excel.
To perform the calculation must fill out a form with the deposit options:
In the "Deposit amount" introduces an amount which is presented for deposit.
In the "Deposit term" indicates a period of months, which placed the money in the bank.
In the "Interest rate" indicates the value of the deposit interest rate as a percentage of annual.
Then select a scheme accruals. Deposit calculator can perform calculations on the five schemes accruals:
- Capitalization interest (monthly);
- Capitalization interest (quarterly);
- Interest paid monthly;
- Interest paid quarterly;
- Interest payment at the end.
After selecting a scheme by clicking on "Calculate" made calculations yield deposit.
The results of the calculation will be presented in following blocks:
- block "Base terms" contains information on the conditions of deposit;
- block "Final values" to inform about the amount of the final payment of deposit;
- block "Schedule of payment on a deposit" - a schedule of charges and interest payments.
The results can be printed or save as files:
- Microsoft Office Excel (Excel5)
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Adobe PDF